Currently viewing the tag: "twitter"
Welcome to Laeeq.com!I am an Assistant Professor of Communication with a concentration in Digital Media and Public Relations at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. My research focuses on understanding user engagement in the realm of strategic social media use for business, learning, and public relations.
I use quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand what motivates people to share, like, and comment on social media posts.
PhD - Media & Information Studies;
MBA - eBusiness;
MS - Telecommunications Management
- #BigData: Why #Facebook Knows Us Better Than Our Therapist http://t.co/oexx8edIEc, Feb 26
- #Germany #USA #innovation #growth #productivity https://t.co/ofaYIVrJAJ, Feb 26
- Data Mining Indian Recipes Reveals New Food Pairing Phenomenon http://t.co/JQOda7jTI7, Feb 25
- RT @enwillis: Ninety-two percent of companies are using social media for hiring. http://t.co/28IuIpzkD6 #PRTigers #JournoIntern #MemphisJourno, Feb 18
- #Australia Awards 2015-2016 for #Pakistani Students - http://t.co/TxWLx04c0h, Feb 17
- 10 Daily Habits of Exceptionally Happy People http://t.co/f2qDwDy0gp via @Inc, Feb 16
- #Interstellar team publishes Scientific Paper On Black Holes http://t.co/6ndsLdQHwX, Feb 14